I am getting problem so Kindly help me

I am gettings fps drops from 120-80 to 30-40 in different games
I am using
Cpu: xeon e3 1240 v2
Gpu: msi ventus xs oc gtx 1660
Ram: 16gb

Kindly tell me what should I do
I just bought this new gtx 1660 and getting problem in different games

As in Assassin's creed Odyssey I get 50-60fps on high and during playing my fps suddenly drops to 28 to 30

And same as
In Escape from tarkov I turn my yextures to high and everything else was low or Off
(In this case my cpu usge drops to 20 -30 % and gpu was on 80 -95% usage

I cant get it , this is the same senario in hyperscape

In pubg though, I het 80 fps on high settings but the problem remaims same .... my fps suddenly drops to 30 pr 28 and they again gets up to 70-80

Kindly guide me whats the real problem here
My gpu is not compatible or my cpu

BTW I was using msi afterburner for fps count

A Xeon from the Ivy Bridge era can do no better than it's underlying i7-2600K-equivalent....and any 4c/8t CPU will be at/near 100% usage, and might have trouble sustaining high FPS in busy gaming action with multiple opponents to render/track. (This assumes of course that your GPU drivers and chipset drivers are up to date, and there is no evidence of your CPU throttling, as it should maintain ~3.4 GHz clock speeds under load)

Are your CPU temps under control?

Huzaifaarshad

Honorable
Jun 19, 2017
A Xeon from the Ivy Bridge era can do no better than it's underlying i7-2600K-equivalent....and any 4c/8t CPU will be at/near 100% usage, and might have trouble sustaining high FPS in busy gaming action with multiple opponents to render/track. (This assumes of course that your GPU drivers and chipset drivers are up to date, and there is no evidence of your CPU throttling, as it should maintain ~3.4 GHz clock speeds under load)

Yes t

Yes temperatures are fine on full load
Cpu 76 degree Celcius
Gpu 70-75 degree Celcius

TRENDING THREADS