[SOLVED] CPU compatible with GTX1650

Jul 15, 2020
Currently I am looking to buy a new cpu running just right for me with the GTX1650
Can you give me some advice?

Solution
Well it depends if you want to go all out or not. If you want to make sure you are alleviating a bottleneck, then you want to get something with more Throughput for gaming, I.E Clock Speed over Instructions Per Second, unless you are not doing gaming, and need something to handle lots of bandwidth, in which case you would probably need more cores, and better power delivery, in order to ensure stability. Of course, then you need to consider AMD over Intel, and which Motherboard you have Already(assuming you have one.) If you have AMD and need to Game the Ryzen 5 3600X or XT is probably better because of the higher Clock Speed. If you need more Bandwidth Available, then you should probably get a Ryzen 7 3800X.

For Intel(Not that I would)...
Jul 14, 2020
Well it depends if you want to go all out or not. If you want to make sure you are alleviating a bottleneck, then you want to get something with more Throughput for gaming, I.E Clock Speed over Instructions Per Second, unless you are not doing gaming, and need something to handle lots of bandwidth, in which case you would probably need more cores, and better power delivery, in order to ensure stability. Of course, then you need to consider AMD over Intel, and which Motherboard you have Already(assuming you have one.) If you have AMD and need to Game the Ryzen 5 3600X or XT is probably better because of the higher Clock Speed. If you need more Bandwidth Available, then you should probably get a Ryzen 7 3800X.

For Intel(Not that I would) a Intel i5 10600k or an i7 10700k would probably be your best bet for a good all around. But more or less in the same "Tier Bracket" According to many other techs.

Solution