Question CPU constantly hitting 100 percent

Jun 2, 2019
I have a GTX 1050 with an i5 7300HQ. Whenever I try to play this one game I constantly hit 100 percent cpu usage. I check to see if anything is taking up a substantial amount and i see that the game is taking up like 90-100 percent of it. The game is Conquerors blade, A new one, and it doesnt seem to be too demanding. Is there a way that I can change the launch settings of the game to better use my CPU somehow? Any advice would be great.

Jun 2, 2019
After looking at this, it says that my processor is the only thing that is actually above the recommended. Everything i have is above the minimum though, so i doubt i should be having these problems in the first place. I can run any AAA game with 50 fps or above on maximum setttings so I dont understand how im at 20 fps on lowest. I have gone back and tested other games to see if something is going bad but they all still work just fine. It appears to only be this game.

You are going to see 100% CPU usage playing games routinely on an i5-7300HQ...

Is this in a laptop? (Might try playing in performance mode (WIndows Power management), and, never on battery power.

You can also crank your res/visual quality settings to at least 1080P/medium high or high quality on the newest games to that the framerate is largely limited by the GPU, vice by the processor.

May 28, 2019
I have a GTX 1050 with an i5 7300HQ. Whenever I try to play this one game I constantly hit 100 percent cpu usage. I check to see if anything is taking up a substantial amount and i see that the game is taking up like 90-100 percent of it. The game is Conquerors blade, A new one, and it doesnt seem to be too demanding. Is there a way that I can change the launch settings of the game to better use my CPU somehow? Any advice would be great.
I had a similar problem that occurred out of nowhere. turns out it was my antivirus that was going crazy (bitdefender) so i uninstalled it and all was good.

rookieGamer

Honorable
May 16, 2017
CPU usually jump high its i5 laptop chip,
what matters is are you facing any problems like FPS drop or game not loading 75C+ temps ?

-if yes
check what process you running in background, are u on power saver mode ? or running heavy anti virus? or some unwanted stuff in background.

-if no
then idk just enjoy the game mate. running a chip to its full is not going to hurt it, running it hot will so keep it cool.