Question CPU cooler AIO

Altom_

Reputable
Dec 18, 2020
honestly i am moving to an Lian li 011D XL white from a MSI forge 100M got it from amazon for like £30 but the pre built fans are dying intake and outtake granted i do have other fans as well
so i am looking for an AIO thats white 360mm preferably i have looked around already but i cant seem to tell what site to trust

so can i please get some recommendations for what to get

Current PC specs
msi pro z690 a ddr4
And i have got rtx 3080ti Asus Tuf and i5 12600k CPU
With an msi A850gf psu
WD Black SN850 SSD
WD Black SN850X SSD
Seagate Barracuda ST100DM010 HDD

i haven't put much effort into researching many of the latest manufacturer's models available.
but there is a reasonably priced ASUS 360mm white model that is available for $189.99,
the ROG Strix LC II 360 aRGB White Edition.

i don't have any personal experience with this particular model but their ROG Ryujin 360 model has offered excellent performance with very good sound levels. just doesn't come in white that i'm aware of.

the fact that the Ryujin uses Noctua iPPC fans vs ASUS' ROG models may contribute to better performance over other models.
i would definitely inspect the included fan stats if you plan on keeping those to ensure enough airflow and low enough dB.

are you sure that the radiator or it's fans will even be visible with the side panel on?
many times they are tucked away a bit into the ceiling and not even exposed when peering through a glass side panel.
possible that looking for a white edition isn't even necessary aesthetically.

CeltPC

Honorable
Jun 8, 2017
Right now the top dog in performance are the EKWB Nucleus AIO's. I just installed a 360 version in my new build and have been very happy with it. EKWB is a company that has specialized in custom water cooling components for a long time, and more recently delved into AIO's. The Nucleus line is their latest and the reviews have been excellent. And they now brought out models in white.
EKWB Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB Cooler Review
The Best AIO of 2023 already? EK Nucleus CR360 LUX Review
First Look WHITE!!! EK Nucleus CR240 LUX RGB AIO Review
Heck of an Cooler! But just how good are they? The EKWB Nucleus AiO