[SOLVED] CPU Cooler/Fan makes weird noise.

wukashin

Prominent
Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone, i recently built my pc, it had its problems, and it still has, and this is one of them. My cpu had high temps in games, so i decided to get an aftermarket cooler. I got a Cooler Master Hyper 212 BE RGB. The Cooler/Fan was ramping up and down like crazy, just like the stock cooler. I couldn't even think, because of how loud and annoying that was, so i meddled with the cpu fan profile and i made it ramp up and down less. So now it makes this weird noise, and its really loud and annoying.

Any tips or help is welcome, big thanks to anyone who responds.
Here is the link of the noise:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11-us9BcANKNwMJQeNHLjxLOYSxaYD5o3/view?usp=sharing

If you need to ask me more about it please do.

Solution
I don't really know much about it, but could be a faulty fan or something? I don't think fans should be making weird sounds. Loud? Sometimes. Not cooling well? Sometimes. But making weird noises shouldn't really be happening. Try to do some research on your fan in particular.

Hope I could help(even if just a little)

dchen2105

Proper
Aug 11, 2020
I don't really know much about it, but could be a faulty fan or something? I don't think fans should be making weird sounds. Loud? Sometimes. Not cooling well? Sometimes. But making weird noises shouldn't really be happening. Try to do some research on your fan in particular.

Hope I could help(even if just a little)

Solution