[SOLVED] cpu cooler for ryzen 5 3600

Jan 4, 2021
hello. I have a ryzen 5 3600 in my motherboard with the stock cooler on it. i am looking to upgrade this to a air cooler.

what are good coolers? i've been looking at the cooler master hyper 212 black edition (and rgb one too) and the evo v2 version. I chose these because I like the design of them and heard they were a good company. also because of the cheap price

is there any better ones around that price range? thanks for the help

Solution
hello. I have a ryzen 5 3600 in my motherboard with the stock cooler on it. i am looking to upgrade this to a air cooler.

what are good coolers? i've been looking at the cooler master hyper 212 black edition (and rgb one too) and the evo v2 version. I chose these because I like the design of them and heard they were a good company. also because of the cheap price

Hello there!!
Consider getting a Scythe Mugen 5 its a 200w cooler

Hello there!!
Consider getting a Scythe Mugen 5 its a 200w cooler

Solution