Apr 5, 2021
My case is Cooler Master MB511, and motherboard is B450 Tomahawk max.
It can support max height of 165mm for cpu cooler as per spec sheet (Specifications)

I am looking for Deepcool AS500. It has good reviews and want to pair it with my Ryzen 5 3600 (upgrading soon to 5600X)

As per the spec sheet, it has a height of 164mm with fan attached - Link

So, considering these things, will this cooler fit in my case, or will it be troublesome?

Additional info: I was looking for something better than popular budget ones like deepcool gammaxx, arctic freezer 34 etc. So this cooler AS500 seemed better.

Last edited:
May 10, 2021
My case is Cooler Master MB511, and motherboard is B450 Tomahawk max.
It can support max height of 165mm for cpu cooler as per spec sheet (Specifications)

I am looking for Deepcool AS500. It has good reviews and want to pair it with my Ryzen 5 3600 (upgrading soon to 5600X)

As per the spec sheet, it has a height of 164mm with fan attached - Link

So, considering these things, will this cooler fit in my case, or will it be troublesome?

Additional info: I was looking for something better than popular budget ones like deepcool gammaxx, arctic freezer 34 etc. So this cooler AS500 seemed better.
Could you please confirm whether the fit was proper or there were issues...I bought the same cooler and case but not yet assembled.. your reply will help..