CPU Cooler just like "stock cooler" easy to install for i5 3570k?

juniiflow

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2011
I ordered, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
but than refund it, because i don't really want to go trough the problem of uninstalling my motherboard and stuff, or the "complicated installion that i have to do with this CPU, mostly i was afraid of breaking my pc.

Than ordered, the normal stock cooler for i5 3570k.
Intel i3/i5/i7 CPU Cooling Fan (Socket LGA 1155)

Turns out the guy delivered it to the wrong address (40hrs away from my house according to google).

So i am simply asking for a cpu cooler, thats easy to install just like the stock cooler that the i5 3570k came with.

Motherboard
Case

K6-II

Honorable
Jul 29, 2014
If your looking for a more powerful cooler you have to struggle a bit to fit it, aftermarket coolers are bigger and need a proper lock onto the heatsink for full contact with the CPU. Do you have any trouble with the stock cooler?

I don't know of any after market coolers which use the push pin locking style that comes with the standard heat sink. I believe most third party coolers have their own backplates which need to be installed to support the extra weight.

Look for install videos for the heat sink you are interested in and it shouldn't be much trouble, sometimes it does help to have a second pair of hands though.

TRENDING THREADS