Nov 3, 2019
Hello guys
yesterday i build my pc, and for sure i get problem with the ram my ram was 3200ghz but only working at 2133mhz after looking in internet forum and random thinks i update bios and i fix it, after i update my bios and fix this problem i got other problem my cpu cooler ist the prism cooler and now he spining like crazy i dont know why but if i open google chrome or thinks like this he sping like crazy if i play games like pubg on med i got 140 fps 55 C temerature and all good but if im just chilling and wach twitch my coooler ist going crazy i hoep you can help e guys thx

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8x 3.60GHz So.AM4 BOX

16GB (2x 8192MB) Corsair Vengeance LPX LP black DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16-18-18-36 Dual Kit

MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX AMD B450 So.AM4 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX Retail

Well, what cooler do you have.

TBH, if your cooler is spinning up under load (gaming) this is normal (maybe not at 55c though), and it slows down during standard video stuff. Again, this is normal. If your cooler isn't sufficient for the CPU, then it will spin up to high rpm's sometimes as high as 2000rpm, as it tries to keep the CPU temps low.

What case do you have? Do you have case fans?

Nov 3, 2019
Well, what cooler do you have.

TBH, if your cooler is spinning up under load (gaming) this is normal (maybe not at 55c though), and it slows down during standard video stuff. Again, this is normal. If your cooler isn't sufficient for the CPU, then it will spin up to high rpm's sometimes as high as 2000rpm, as it tries to keep the CPU temps low.

What case do you have? Do you have case fans?
Hello
i have one 170mm and the other like 140mm the case ist good thermaltake but i forget the model
idk before updating the bios was ok now idk why is like this but i hope i dont kill my cpu from this speed and <Mod Edit> ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
i have one 170mm and the other like 140mm the case ist good thermaltake but i forget the model
idk before updating the bios was ok now idk why is like this but i hope i dont kill my cpu from this speed and <Mod Edit>?
But what CPU cooler?

Also, You don't need to curse in your threads. Although I get your frustration, using cuss words like <Mod Edit> are not needed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS