Tuffi

Reputable
Aug 9, 2017
Hi,

I am looking to buy a CPU cooler for my gaming pc. The CPU temperature is at 73-celsius degrees but it reaches 95-celsius degrees when I play games for 10 minutes. Currently, I am using the stock CPU cooler and the 2 fans that came with the case.

Here is the spec of the build:
CPU: Ryzen 3600
Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming plus max
Ram: 16GB ddr4 3200 GHz
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R.
GPU: MSI 1660 6GB

Do you have any suggestions for any liquid CPU cooler under £60?

Thanks

Solution
Vetroo V5
Scythe Mugen 5 Rev. B
Deepcool Gammaxx V2
Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo(a variety of colors may be available, but they're all two-toned)
be quiet! Pure Rock 2

Not a great investment if the funds are tight. Deceptively expensive due to their shortcomings.
-Pump inevitably breaks. You have to replace the entire unit when that happens. How long? A few years(+/-) depending on the cooler's components and use and abuse from the user.
-Need to have a backup cooler on hand whenever the above does happen, so don't accidentally throw away the Wraith cooler.
-They can leak if you're too rough with them. Engineers haven't managed to...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Vetroo V5
Scythe Mugen 5 Rev. B
Deepcool Gammaxx V2
Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo(a variety of colors may be available, but they're all two-toned)
be quiet! Pure Rock 2

Not a great investment if the funds are tight. Deceptively expensive due to their shortcomings.
-Pump inevitably breaks. You have to replace the entire unit when that happens. How long? A few years(+/-) depending on the cooler's components and use and abuse from the user.
-Need to have a backup cooler on hand whenever the above does happen, so don't accidentally throw away the Wraith cooler.
-They can leak if you're too rough with them. Engineers haven't managed to make them entirely leak proof, so handle with care when outside the PC.
If you're ok with the above then:
Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240L RGB V2
It not really below £60 after taxes, but it was the only one out of the 2 legit reviews I saw - the other being the Masterliquid Lite - that was favorable.
Avoid 120mm units like the plague, except if you need a cooler for an ITX build or something.

Solution