Question Cpu cooling

StarCry

Honorable
Dec 29, 2015
Temps seem decent enough. Are you looking to overclock at all? If so I'd definitely recommend upgrading the CPU cooler, though it's not a bad idea regardless. Options for that would depend on whether you'd rather water or air cool.

As for case fans, I think the Masterfans are decent enough, if you were to upgrade those (presuming you'd want to stick with RGB) Corsair ML120 Pro RGB are a good option. This would probably only net you a few degrees overall though, so I'd recommend the CPU cooler first.

jim.stergx

Prominent
Apr 20, 2018
Temps seem decent enough. Are you looking to overclock at all? If so I'd definitely recommend upgrading the CPU cooler, though it's not a bad idea regardless. Options for that would depend on whether you'd rather water or air cool.

As for case fans, I think the Masterfans are decent enough, if you were to upgrade those (presuming you'd want to stick with RGB) Corsair ML120 Pro RGB are a good option. This would probably only net you a few degrees overall though, so I'd recommend the CPU cooler first.
I though about an air not a water cool what do you suggest me ?

StarCry

Honorable
Dec 29, 2015
What CPU are you currently running? Are you planning to overclock too?

The Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo is a great budget option and very viable for overclocking, I've been using one myself for the last few years. The Dark Rock 4 is a quieter, better performing option, along with the Noctua D15 (if you can live with their colour scheme), though these start costing more. If you aren't planning on doing any overclocking and just want to reduce your temps then you're probably better off for going for a cheaper option and saving the money to use elsewhere in your rig

jim.stergx

Prominent
Apr 20, 2018
What CPU are you currently running? Are you planning to overclock too?

The Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo is a great budget option and very viable for overclocking, I've been using one myself for the last few years. The Dark Rock 4 is a quieter, better performing option, along with the Noctua D15 (if you can live with their colour scheme), though these start costing more. If you aren't planning on doing any overclocking and just want to reduce your temps then you're probably better off for going for a cheaper option and saving the money to use elsewhere in your rig
Thanks you a lot i will buy
Be Quiet Dark Rock 4