[SOLVED] CPU Cycling , But not turning off

Jul 20, 2021
New Built Machine.. Computer Will Randomly cycle at Certain times but not fully shut off .... Tried Different Ram Different GPUS .. Setting Bios Defaults... Have stress tested With heaven benchmark Holds fine and runs entire time no spiking temps. Certain games certain times will just Cycle. My next step is a new Power Supply which I have coming today. Hoping to rule that out or hoping fixes the issue. Just throwing this up here to see if anyone has any ideas. Specifically today has been an issue I can not launch New world Beta every time i go to open the game it cycles. But will Randomly happen at other times as well. Just noticed that happens every time cannot open new world at all. Really hoping it is just a psu problem. Other wise do i order a new chip? If that Fails to fix then im at the board just getting cost and frustrating at this point. Any Ideas guys?

Jul 20, 2021
B-550f MOBO
Ryzen 5 5600x
850 Watt Power Supple Just replaced Still same issue
gtx760 Video card have 2 of em same issue
32 gig of 3400 ram and 3000 ram tried both same issue

Jul 20, 2021
Are you using the stock AMD Wraith CPU cooler?

What are your CPU and GPU operating temperatures at idle and under load?

Is your motherboard BIOS fully up to date? Also, what speed is your memory set at in your BIOS?

Using a Corsaire Liquid Cooler. Under load no higher then 60c .... i can run full heaven benchmark goes all the way through. just happens randomly no matter what i am doing i have monitor temps. i have tried both 32gig of 3000mhz ram and 32gig of 3600 mhz ram . same no matter what ram. Ram is set to the correct speeds in bios. Tried down clocking ram still same issues.