Dec 25, 2021
Specs:
Zotac GTX 1060 6GB
MSI Z390 A-Pro LGA 1151
i7-9700K
Problem: This PC has ran for atleast 2 years perfectly fine with no issues. But recently the CPU Ez debug light has been coming on. Power seems to be going through the motherboard, but there is no display. I'm able to turn on the PC with the button on the case since its connected to the motherboard, but I can discern what component is having the issue. (Ive tried resetting CMOS and the PC turned on one time, but then it got BSOD).

Solution
Strip the system to bare bones (using only the integrated GPU with your monitor connected to the motherboard, GPU removed, one RAM stick, any drives other than the OS drive). And make sure to reset the CMOS with the bare configuration before trying to run the computer.

It's very rare to have a CPU be the issue.
Strip the system to bare bones (using only the integrated GPU with your monitor connected to the motherboard, GPU removed, one RAM stick, any drives other than the OS drive). And make sure to reset the CMOS with the bare configuration before trying to run the computer.

Solution
Dec 25, 2021

Hi, i know this is a very late reply. I tried your way with bare configuration and still the CPU Ez debug light is steadily lit. It's clear something isn't right, and I want to figure out whether it's the CPU or the PSU with the problem.