msi b450 tomohawak
adata xpg ddr4 16 gb 2400 mhz
corsair 500 watt psu
gpu xfx rx 580 8 gb
normal case
i am facing problem
when i restart my computer then depubg cpu red light on and not giving display
also when i start computer sometime the same problem face in start
also sometime when i am in desktop my computer lost display and the debug cpu light start in mother board
plz someone help me i am very sad and worried for this problem

Solution
My suggestion is to power off, unplug, open the case.

Remove all components and rebuild being extra careful about the stand-offs and all other connections and seatings.

Refer to the motherboard's installation Guide/Manual as well as all other component manuals to doublecheck the build's assembly. Read/review the notes and fine print.

All too easy to miss some step or requirement that leads to such problems.

Ralston18

Titan
PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Any beeps or diagnostic codes?

Doublecheck: New build connections can be tight and no one wants to force anything into place.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Using the applicable User Guide/Manuals for all components doublecheck your build. Ensure that all connections and components are correct and fully/firmly seated.

Do so by inspection (bright flashlight) and by touch. Gently rock and wiggle all connections and seatings to ensure they are in place. Removing and reinstalling can help.

Jul 26, 2020

Doublecheck: New build connections can be tight and no one wants to force anything into place.

Using the applicable User Guide/Manuals for all components doublecheck your build. Ensure that all connections and components are correct and fully/firmly seated.

Do so by inspection (bright flashlight) and by touch. Gently rock and wiggle all connections and seatings to ensure they are in place. Removing and reinstalling can help.
sir my case is not gaming its a normal case also the standoff for mother board is not compelete as that case for that

Ralston18

Titan
You do not need a "gaming case" to play games.

The key requirement is that the motherboard and supported components fit into the case and allow room to work and for cooling air flows.

Make and model case?

How did you mount the motherboard in the case?

If the motherboard is not properly installed (a missing or skipped over standoff for example) then there probably is an electrical short somewhere.

Are you able to take some photographs and post them accordingly?

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2173703/post-images-tomshardware-guide.html

Jul 26, 2020

sir my psu age i not know becuse i buy it old model is corsair cx500 500watt the problem is the same which i am facing mention up

Ralston18

Titan
Going back a bit:

1) Were you or are you able to power down, unplug, open the case and check all connections per my post (Post #2 above)?

2) If the system does boot, look in Reliability History for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that have occurred.

3) "my case is not gaming its a normal case also the standoff for mother board is not compelete as that case for that" - please add some explanation regarding why you mentioned stand-offs.

Jul 26, 2020
Going back a bit:

1) Were you or are you able to power down, unplug, open the case and check all connections per my post (Post #2 above)?

2) If the system does boot, look in Reliability History for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that have occurred.

3) "my case is not gaming its a normal case also the standoff for mother board is not complete as that case for that" - please add some explanation regarding why you mentioned stand-offs.
yeah standoff for motherboard is very important if it touch with the case surface the whole board can be destroy also it do sometime shortcut which make problems

Ralston18

Titan
My suggestion is to power off, unplug, open the case.

Remove all components and rebuild being extra careful about the stand-offs and all other connections and seatings.

Refer to the motherboard's installation Guide/Manual as well as all other component manuals to doublecheck the build's assembly. Read/review the notes and fine print.

All too easy to miss some step or requirement that leads to such problems.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS