Jul 17, 2022
CPU Debug Led, with nothing being desplayed

Specs
Ryzen 5 5600x
MSI B550M Mortar Mother Board
Asus Tuf RTX 3060ti
Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8gb 3600mhz
Corsair RM650w Power Supply

Problem started when I was playing Literally Minecraft today and the system experienced a crash and froze on black screen, the Pc maintained power however I could hear fans ramping down. After a reboot I have the CPU easy debug led on. All components seem to turn on and fans spin however I am not receiving a signal to my display.

I have already reseated graphics, and switched it out just to see, reseated and inspected CPU, checked the Ram. Then flashed and cleared Bios and CMOS.

After CMOS was cleared the computer did boot and the Debug light turned on and turned off after 2 seconds. And now I am stuck here, what else should I do or try?

Let me go ahead and say thank you because I am truly stumped

Ralston18

Titan
This motherboard?

https://download.msi.com/archive/mnu_exe/mb/MAGB550MMORTARWIFI_MAGB550MMORTAR.pdf

[Verify that I found the applicable User Manual.]

Physically numbered Page 30 explains the EZ Debug LEDs

And what you are seeing is that the CPU LED comes on for two seconds and then goes off again - correct?

However, the computer did boot and you were able to get into Windows - correct?

If the computer did not boot, will the computer boot into Safe Mode?

In Windows, look in Reliability History and Event Viewer.

Either one or both may have captured some error code, warning, or informational event just prior to or at the time of the crash.

Reliability History is much more user friendly so start there.

Jul 17, 2022
Just in case there's any difference I have the non-wifi version https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MAG-B550M-MORTAR/support#manual
Yeah, so when I turn on the pc I have the CPU debug light instantly turn on then after 2 seconds it turns off but none of the other lights cycle through as normal.
The computer does not make it past POST, I get stuck when it checks the CPU I assume, as far as I'm able to tell there's no way to get myself into windows or at least bios at the moment.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my thread!