Question Cpu debug light won’t go away , and I have tried it all it seems

Feb 5, 2022
Hi , I recently boughtThe Pro z690-A DDR4 . And I am building my first Pc but I’ve done a lot of research. I’ve got everything together , plugged in , but when I go to turn it on , i get a red light from my EZ debug for the cpu , then it shuts down and boots back up with the same debug light. I have triple checked the Ram (16g Corsair vengeance pro , I’m using a i7 12700KF and it’s mounted correctly. I have the Noctua NH-D15 cpu cooler , which is mounted correctly with thermal paste . My cpu is getting power along with everything else, but I still get a debug light for my cpu. Just looking for a answer as of why it won’t work . I’ve looked all over the internet and i can’t find my problem.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2022
Hi , I have bought one of your motherboards from Best Buy a week or so ago. The Pro z690-A DDR4 . And I am building my first Pc but I’ve done a lot of research. I’ve got everything together , plugged in , but when I go to turn it on , i get a red light from my EZ debug for the cpu , then it shuts down and boots back up with the same debug light. I have triple checked the Ram (16g Corsair vengeance pro , I’m using a i7 12700KF and it’s mounted correctly. I have the Noctua NH-D15 cpu cooler , which is mounted correctly with thermal paste . My cpu is getting power along with everything else, but I still get a debug light for my cpu. Just looking for a answer as of why it won’t work . I’ve looked all over the internet and i can’t find my problem.
For more clarification . I’ve checked my pins and power supply. This motherboard and cpu have not been fully booted yet because it cannot fully start . Everytime it shuts down unless the cpu is completely unplugged . So I thought maybe it was the cpu cooler not mounted correctly but it is , so I’m at a loss