Cpu diode problem

Jul 8, 2018
I overclocked my ryzen 1300x to 3.9 ghz 1.37v and my cpu temps never go beyond 75 C when stress testing, but my cpu diode just when i start stress test jumps from 50 C to 85 C and stays there, should i be concerned? Ps. Using stock ryzen cooler

Solution
uefi is the new name for bios go in it on your board and check under advanced settings for ram the you should se a axmp option activate and sav the boot system you should already have gain some speed on the cpu without even touching the voltage or multiplier on it .
Jul 8, 2018

what is that axmp thing?
I am new to uefi overclocking just upgraded to b350 from older mobo.

not sure how you're overclocking, but it sounds like you're just changing the vcore?

Try offset overclocking, that will allow the cpu to "slow down" when not needed.

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
uefi is the new name for bios go in it on your board and check under advanced settings for ram the you should se a axmp option activate and sav the boot system you should already have gain some speed on the cpu without even touching the voltage or multiplier on it .

Solution
Jul 8, 2018

i am offset overclocking and i can't get how it works exactly cause i am used to manual, maybe i should just leave it at stock voltage cause i increased it by only 0.05 v

Jul 8, 2018

okay thank you :)