[SOLVED] CPU Driver error?

SmallLettuceMan

Prominent
Apr 7, 2019
I have been having stuttering issues on Call Of Duty for quite some time and I've been doing some digging, and I just came across something odd. I was browsing device manager and I see that my CPU Cores/Threads have a yellow caution symbol on it, and It is this error

A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)

How can I fix this? My stuttering issue was the game dropping from 4 cores to 1 when CPU utilization would spike a bit.

Solution
We're going to need more information. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Also, check and see what BIOS version you're currently on for your motherboard, then see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on.

I solve it, I just had to reinstall the CPU drivers, now my system has 0 stutter and runs at 20 degrees celsius cooler

Lutfij

Titan
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Also, check and see what BIOS version you're currently on for your motherboard, then see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on.

SmallLettuceMan

Prominent
Apr 7, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

I solve it, I just had to reinstall the CPU drivers, now my system has 0 stutter and runs at 20 degrees celsius cooler

Solution

TRENDING THREADS