CPU errore LED on, fan spinning at maximum bit no boot

Mar 16, 2018
Hello, I am new to this website even though I've already read some threads. Last time my PC was on I was entering the procedure for updating BIOS from the App center, but I arrived choosing the server, then I shut the PC down and didn't use it for a couple of days. Yesterday, while trying to power it on, I saw that all the system and CPU fans were spinning at max speed, also the CPU error led was lit, and every second (more or less) it turned off and DRAM LED turned on for an instant, then again CPU LED etc. And PC wasn't able to boot. I've tried a lot of procedures (resetting CMOS, replacing BIOS battery, rebuilt everything barebones, also short circuiting pin 1 and 6 of M_BIOS), I think it's a MoBo issue, how could I solve it?
Thank you very much in advance for replying and sorry for my bad English, here there is my build.

MoBo: Gigabyte Ab350-gaming 3
CPU: AMD Ryzen 1600
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ 2x4GB 3200MHz
GPU: Asus Nvidia Gtx 1050-ti OC 4GB
PSU: EVGA 500W bronze
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

so the board has dual bios but i cant find anything in the manual as to how to change between the two. Sounds like it didnt finish updating the bios or something went wrong during the update and now it wont boot. You might have to contact customer support to see how to fix it.

Mar 16, 2018

I already did that, I was just wondering if someone could have given me an advice on how to fix it without asking the seller or starting an RMA.

Mar 16, 2018

Yeah man I'm sure to have both shortened pins 1 and 6 and have done it on the M_BIOS. I have only a doubt, did I break my MoBo shutting the PC down while updating the BIOS? Do I have to throw it away? I'm afraid I have to

Mar 16, 2018
Little update, I tried with a friend again some procedures, none has given results but one has an interesting effect, basically I switched off the PSU, then switched on while pressing power and reset buttons on the front panel of the case, nothing happened but fans began spinning and motherboard AURA LEDs and LED strip connected lit all red. After this, we tried to power the PC off, but then, while trying to power it on again, it powered on for a while and then suddenly off. A clearCMOS procedure and it was just as before, nothing lit but CPU debug LED.
Hope this helps you understand.

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, I think I'll do it, I'll let you know if this will solve the problem or not. I'd swap the BIOS instead but in future if I'll have problems I will not be able to restore the settings and the warranty would be no more valid too. Thank you for all your suggestions.