Question CPU ez debug led on Asus tuf x570 plus mobo

Sep 26, 2023
hello, my pc was idling and suddenly shut down, restarted and nothing shows up on monitor. Although the fans and rgb is still working.

I have tried replugging wires, cleared cmos, reseated graphicscard, Dram and ssd but nothing so far.

the cpu is amd ryzen 7 5800x and is 2 years old, could it have died in just 2 years or is it just some faulty wire..

DaleH

Notable
Mar 24, 2023
hello, my pc was idling and suddenly shut down, restarted and nothing shows up on monitor. Although the fans and rgb is still working.

I have tried replugging wires, cleared cmos, reseated graphicscard, Dram and ssd but nothing so far.

the cpu is amd ryzen 7 5800x and is 2 years old, could it have died in just 2 years or is it just some faulty wire..
It could have died the day after you got it - that can be the way electronics fail. Thing of the Apollo program and the millions spent and yet they still had failures. Do you have integrated video on your cpu? If so you could remove your GPU and use the CPU for video. The power supply could be defective, but it's not totally dead or you wouldn't have fans running.