Question CPU ez debug led randomly came on and now I can't boot?

Aug 23, 2022
Relatively new prebuilt pc from reputable Store where I'm from in New Zealand. Here are the specs

RX 6600 xt
Ryzen 5 5600
16gb Kingston fury 3200mhz ram (2x 8gb)
Mobo is MSI B550m pro vdh wifi.
Random Kingston m.2 nvme SSD 500gb

Issue started randomly was working fine playing Skyrim one night, went to sleep woke up and tried to power on and then here we are. The debug led is a white light and it doesn't blink just stays constantly on unless I power off.
I've tried reseating everything and swapping the ram sticks around or only using one stick but no dice. There's no display but all the fans start and LEDs light up, I don't have integrated graphics to get into bios without the GPU so I'm stumped.
I've seen a few similar threads but most were able to boot into bios to change certain settings so wasn't much help.
Issue fixed itself once and was able to boot for a day but stopped working again and hasn't worked since that was about 2 days ago.
Has anyone had a similar issue that they were able to solve?

Aug 23, 2022
Double Check your CPU, maybe you forgot something. also Did you Update your BIOS to "7C95v2A" link here,
My bios came with the version required to work with my CPU but I tried to flash update anyways with m flash but nothing happens. The USB led lights up as I press the flash button but as soon as I let go the led stops and doesn't come back on so I assume the flash isn't working. I've retried the CPU there's no bent pins and I've reseated everything correctly according to multiple install guides on my CPU.

Aug 23, 2022
if you a spare mobo that fits that CPU try it there. to actually know which is faulty.
Sadly I don't have any spare parts that are compatible with my CPU the only other Mobo I have spare is an am3+.
I have requested a return under the warranty so I guess I'll just have to wait for it to get fixed once I get it to the store.