[SOLVED] CPU Fan 1155

Nanox7

Prominent
Feb 16, 2019
Hello,
I have Esprimo p910-L and i want to replace CPU fan but i dont know what fan to buy, cause i dont have to much space to put fan ?
Can u help me guys ? Do you have some solution, thanks.

20201121-215736.jpg

Solution
+1^
But for the record, it appears that the mounting holes are standard LGA 115x pattern. That stock cooler looks better than stock Intel coolers. So if you're not having temp problems, it might be best to clean it good and keep it. Your CPU probably isn't OC'able anyway, is it? What CPU?

Lutfij

Titan
Why do you want to replace the stock cooler on a prebuilt? The cooler is part of the prebuilt's system. That being said even if you have what looks like a socket H for the cooling holes, I would be very worried about the capacitors and power delivery area round the CPU socket and the placement of the rams to interfere with any sort of aftermarket cooler.

TLDR; Leave it as is!

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
+1^
But for the record, it appears that the mounting holes are standard LGA 115x pattern. That stock cooler looks better than stock Intel coolers. So if you're not having temp problems, it might be best to clean it good and keep it. Your CPU probably isn't OC'able anyway, is it? What CPU?

Solution

Nanox7

Prominent
Feb 16, 2019
+1^

it's not OC i7-3770k motherboards wont let me OC.
GPU is gtx 1050 ti. Yes its standard 115x pattern. I will listen to you i will clean it.
When i play assassins creed odyssey i get 68° -73° temp.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS