Question CPU fan always at full speed

DROGOC0P

Commendable
Oct 28, 2020
The CPU fan is always at full speed, at low temps (30C), it runs at 2200RPM. BIOS Qfan control doesnt do anything, it lets me change speed but it stays the same. Speedfan does the same thing. Chassis fans work fine and can be controlled. I'm desperate. The noise is driving me insane, I've tried everything I could find.
COOLER IS COOLER MASTER BLIZZARD T2 ON ASUS B250M-A MOTHERBOARD

The CPU fan is always at full speed, at low temps (30C), it runs at 2200RPM. BIOS Qfan control doesnt do anything, it lets me change speed but it stays the same. Speedfan does the same thing. Chassis fans work fine and can be controlled. I'm desperate. The noise is driving me insane, I've tried everything I could find.
COOLER IS COOLER MASTER BLIZZARD T2 ON ASUS B250M-A MOTHERBOARD
Go to your bios where you adjust your fan, and make sure it's set to DC. I hope this helps.

DROGOC0P

Commendable
Oct 28, 2020
As the title says, my CPU fan is PWM controlled by the BIOS, but it's a 3pin DC controlled fan. I can't change the option on the BIOS, could it be that the mobo doesnt support it? the fan going at full speed is driving me insane, im considering changing it or something.
FAN IS COOLER MASTER BLIZZARD T2, MOBO IS ASUS B250M-A. thanks in advance