Question CPU Fan Controller

remos2010

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2013
Hello there guys,
I have ZALMAN CNPS10X Performa 120mm on my motherboard GA-B75M-D3H

and i have been using EasyTune6 to control the CPU Fan Speed related to temperature but now i am working with Windows 10 and i can't find application like EasyTune6 that runs on windows 10 , so any help please ?

Note : also i am using application to control the CPU Fan speed because fan normally runs at 1100 RPM , but once i do any simple task for example opening new blank tab on google chrome fan speed goes to 1450 RPM , and it make such noise which makes me uncomfortable , so if you can help me with that issue also i will be more than happy.

Hello there guys,
I have ZALMAN CNPS10X Performa 120mm on my motherboard GA-B75M-D3H

and i have been using EasyTune6 to control the CPU Fan Speed related to temperature but now i am working with Windows 10 and i can't find application like EasyTune6 that runs on windows 10 , so any help please ?

Note : also i am using application to control the CPU Fan speed because fan normally runs at 1100 RPM , but once i do any simple task for example opening new blank tab on google chrome fan speed goes to 1450 RPM , and it make such noise which makes me uncomfortable , so if you can help me with that issue also i will be more than happy.
Bios is supposed to have adjustable fan speed curve which should be set to reach full speed only when CPU temps approach maximum allowable temps.

remos2010

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2013
Bios is supposed to have adjustable fan speed curve which should be set to reach full speed only when CPU temps approach maximum allowable temps.
Dear , thanks for your reply , but my motherboard only supports 3 modes
1-Normal (makes RPM 1400 or more on idle) which makes a lot of noise
2-Silent (makes RPM 1100 on idle and once i open like 1 chrome tab it goes crazy to 1400 or more then calm down to 1100 RPM) which still i don't like because it's just a chrome blank tab !
3-Manual static speed , which not recommended

Nov 5, 2020
Most newer pc motherboards are equipped with pulse-width modulation controllers that can be used to manipulate the revolutions in step with minute of the internal cooling fanatics. CPU Fan Speed Whether one in all your enterprise computer systems is experiencing an overheating problem or simply going for walks a piece hot, turning up the fan velocity will boom the internal airflow, assisting your laptop settle down. The BIOS menu is the region to visit adjust the fan speed.

3-Manual static speed , which not recommended
I checked your motherboard manual and there's nowhere written it's not recommended.

Manual says:
Manual -Allows you to control the CPU fan speed under the Slope PWM item.
Slope PWM -Allows you to control the CPU fan speed. This item is configurable only when CPU Fan Speed Control is set to Manual.
-so, if your CPU fan has 4-pin connector (=PWM), check that out.