I just built my first PC and it's leaving me feeling incompetent.
MoBo: Asus ROG Maximus Hero XI (WiFi)
GPU: EVGA 2080 TI XC Ultra
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB (4x16GB)
...I think that's all that's important.
- I was told that the Kraken generally will have this issue, so I set it to "Disable" monitoring and that has let my system boot fine. However, since I have other issues like the RGB not responding to the G.Skill app, I figured to look into any other updates or fixes I could perform easily.
- Queue updating the BIOS...
- I updated to 1401 through the standard means of internet update, no problem.
- The system went back to saying there was a CPU Fan Error... ok I know how to fix this, so I disabled monitoring again.
- But now, when I save and reset, the BIOS shows back up every time and never pushes on to the Windows 10 loading screen.