[SOLVED] Cpu Fan Error, Put Cpu Fan Speed To "Ignore" Now Its Even Worse. Please Help.

Jul 25, 2020
I have a Ryzen 7 2700 cpu with a Cryorig H7 Heatsink. I was playing games on my pc like normal; turned it off to go to the store, everything was working just fine up until then. When i get back i turn it on and it boots but only to the American Megatrends screen where it says "Cpu Fan Error F1 to boot into bios" I do so and look up a few solutions, they all say to put cpu fan speed to "ignore," so i did. I saved and exited and it acted as if it was going to boot up but never did. After a while, i manually held the power button on my case down to turn off my pc. Once it was fully off i clicked the power button to turn it on and now instead of atleast getting to the american megatrends screen, i get nothing. It turns on, the fans spin.. but no lights from my keyboard or mouse and no display found on my monitor. Ive looked everywhere for a solution but apparently im the only person in the world with this problem....... anyone got answers? :/

Solution
I'd check your cpu fan to see if it is working--if not, that's the culprit. Otherwise, I think your board may have gone bad, but you have to pretty much tear your system apart and reassemble it piece by piece to diagnose this.
I'd check your cpu fan to see if it is working--if not, that's the culprit. Otherwise, I think your board may have gone bad, but you have to pretty much tear your system apart and reassemble it piece by piece to diagnose this.

Solution