Cpu fan error

Oct 26, 2018
Hello
So the problem appeard suddenly..it said that the cpu fan is may not sit properly on the Cpu itself or that i should to disable the low limit speed of the fan on the bios by pressing f1.
I have opened the case of the computer and i see that the cpu fan is working properly...but the case fans (3 fans) are not workking at all...and not appearing on the bios also.
Everything looks connected...please help ...is there something to do or just need to buy new fans? This computer is like 3 years old

Solution
Are those fans connected to the motherboard or are they connected directly to the power supply?

Check the CPU fan heatsink under the fan and make sure it is not packed full of dust and fuzz, etc.

Make sure the CPU cooler is firmly seated all the way around and has not worked itself loose on one side or the other.
Are those fans connected to the motherboard or are they connected directly to the power supply?

Check the CPU fan heatsink under the fan and make sure it is not packed full of dust and fuzz, etc.

Make sure the CPU cooler is firmly seated all the way around and has not worked itself loose on one side or the other.

Solution