Question Cpu Fan Error

Aug 31, 2020
Hello, i just bought a pc build by me with Ryzen 7 3700x 3.6Ghz with rtx 2070 windforce. But my problem is when i open the pc in bottom left it s show me Cpu Fan Error and 1 day ago my temperature of cpu was 70-75 and today he just increase to 78-79 while i m gaming. Any thoughts? I think the problem it s from Cpu Fan Error!Someone can help me?
Thanks

@thedeniz007
This could be because you have plugged the CPU fan into the wrong header. Check your owner's manual and find the header for the CPU fan (some motherboards have 2). Verify that your CPU fan is plugged into that header. The CPU fan header is designed to make your CPU fan spin faster as the CPU gets hotter. Having the CPU fan plugged into the wrong header could keep your CPU fan at a low speed while the CPU is hot (not good).

Aug 31, 2020
@thedeniz007
This could be because you have plugged the CPU fan into the wrong header. Check your owner's manual and find the header for the CPU fan (some motherboards have 2). Verify that your CPU fan is plugged into that header. The CPU fan header is designed to make your CPU fan spin faster as the CPU gets hotter. Having the CPU fan plugged into the wrong header could keep your CPU fan at a low speed while the CPU is hot (not good).
my cpu fan when i m gaming it s spining with 3500 mhz when it s 76 c