[SOLVED] CPU fan for MPG X570 GAMING PLUS Motherboard - MSI and MSI MPG GUNGNIR 110M Case

statistx

Commendable
Jul 16, 2019
I currently have a CPU fan that has some RGB plug that I can't connect anywhere, so since I have to replace my motherboard to the one mentioned in the title, I thought maybe I should also just get a 100% compatible CPU fan, while I'm at it.
I am not looking for a super fancy one, only have a Ryzen 5 2600 and don't plan to overclock or anything and the only reason why I want to replace it, is because I hate to know that it has RGB, but I have a loose cable right now.

Now I wouldn't mind to have some RGB light that I can switch, but that is just a little optional thing I'd like to have, as I'm not into case modding or similar.
Price is a huge point at the end of the day.
So any recommendations? I have absolutely no clue what to look for.

Solution
I currently have a CPU fan that has some RGB plug that I can't connect anywhere, so since I have to replace my motherboard to the one mentioned in the title, I thought maybe I should also just get a 100% compatible CPU fan, while I'm at it.
I am not looking for a super fancy one, only have a Ryzen 5 2600 and don't plan to overclock or anything and the only reason why I want to replace it, is because I hate to know that it has RGB, but I have a loose cable right now.

Now I wouldn't mind to have some RGB light that I can switch, but that is just a little optional thing I'd like to have, as I'm not into case modding or similar.
So any recommendations? I have absolutely no clue what to look...

So any recommendations? I have absolutely no clue what to look for.
That CPU doesn't heat much so practically any cooler with 4 heat pipes and 120mm fan would do. Something like https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/cpu-air-coolers/hyper-212-rgb-black-edition/

Reactions: statistx
Solution