Question CPU Fan Header

Feb 21, 2020
Hey Guys,
So I have the NZXT hub that allows me to control my fans and my RGB for those fans. Now I'm going to use the AER RGB on my aio and was wondering if I could simply connect the AIO plug into the AIO header and connect the fan cables to the NZXT Hub. I heard that if the bios doesn't pick up a CPU fan signal it might not let me go into the bios. Just wanted to make sure if that was true or not and if I can go into the bios while having the hub control my fan speed and all. My assumption is since there is a AIO pump signal the mobo would be smart enough to know that my cpu is being cooled

Does the hub have a single 4 pin cable that is supposed to be plugged into the motherboard fan header? Does the hub require a SATA power connection?

What NZXT hub is it?

I would hope that the hub has a cable to plug into the motherboard to allow fan speed control.

Feb 21, 2020
Does the hub have a single 4 pin cable that is supposed to be plugged into the motherboard fan header? Does the hub require a SATA power connection?

What NZXT hub is it?

I would hope that the hub has a cable to plug into the motherboard to allow fan speed control.
Its the RGB and Fan Control and from what I can tell its just a sata and USB 2.0 plug