CPU fan is loud and at maximum speed after bootup until it is put to woken from sleep

P Swindel

Commendable
May 10, 2016
Build:
Thermaltake Versa H22 (PC Case)
AMD FX-6300 (CPU)
GA-78LMT-USB3 (Motherboard)
EVGA B1 80+ Bronze (PSU)
EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2Gb Vram (GPU)
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 (CPU Fan)

Ever since I’d replaced my stock CPU fan, from boot-up, the fan would run at high-to-max speeds (most notable when playing a game or even browsing the web). However, when woken from sleep (and I mean right after it had been put to sleep), the fan is quieter.
The temps stay the same during pre- and post-sleep (say around the 20’s and 30’s Celsius); it just seems to be the fan that is acting up. This might be a bios issue, however before touching it, I may need some feedback...

P Swindel

Commendable
May 10, 2016

I'm curious as to how that would work, but I will try checking the bios.

Edit: I have checked the bios version, and it was F2, but when checking the Gigabyte website for the F4 bios, it was only available for the version I don't have; my motherboard's bios only goes up to F2 :(

P Swindel

Commendable
May 10, 2016
I am hoping that more people would respond to this question, as I'm still having trouble. And updating to "F4" doesn't seem to be feasible since I'm still unaware of what type of "rev." motherboard I have (I believe I have the 6.0 rev.).