Question CPU Fan Not working. Comp No booting

Apr 18, 2019
New build on 11/17/18. X470 Taichi, Ryzen 2700X stock spire CPU cooler. All working perfectly since build until yesterday. Computer won't boot. All RGB comes on ram/case fans etc. CPU cooler fan will not spin. Switched CPU fan to water pump fan connector still nothing. Switched to Chassis/water pump connect fan runs and comp boots. Case fans run when plugged into CPU header no problem. I have cleared the CMOS checked all connectors. Any ideas what my problem is? First build in 10 years so i'm not very savvy on diagnosis. Thanks for any help in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, always list your specs like so:
CPU+CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You might need to breadboard the system but until then, we await your followup post.

Apr 18, 2019
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, always list your specs like so:
CPU+CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You might need to breadboard the system but until then, we await your followup post.
Thank You for the Response. Apologies I was not aware of that. Here are the specs.I flashed to the latest Bios via Asrocks site. The problem still persists. As stated the 3 pin case fans will run off the CPU Fan header just fine. My 4 pin Spire cooler fan only runs on the water pump header. Obviously the CPU header has power. Any help is appreciated.

CPU+CPU cooler: Ryzen 2700X with stock Spire Cooler
Motherboard: Asrock X470 Taichi
Ram:Gskil Tridentz 3200 16G
SSD/HDD: Samsung 970evo m.2
GPU: EVGA Black 2070 RTX
PSU:EVGA Supernove Gold 650W
Chassis: Not sure what this means? The case is a NZXT H500