Question Cpu fan problem? Help!

Alucard_ggz

Reputable
Jun 4, 2017
Hi everyone!

First of all pardon me if i write in a wrong section of the forum.

I will be quick about it it's kinda simple but to my knowlege and understanding of a problem ain't. I have a i7 7700 3.6GHz and i have very anoying fan issue.
My fan runs on cpu usage not cpu temp. Just spiking from 30% of fan speed to 100% and constantly. When i open some application of web browser it goes up to 100% full speed until it opens. U just cant image how anoying it is. It's a stock cooler btw, not very good at cooling but in my bios temps are ok. If i even hold my F5 to refresh desktop it goes mad like its a fire in case so it bump him self into rambo mode 100% not lowering.
Thing i also noticed it when i open something and cpu usage goes up temperature jumps like 20c then gets back, like some kind of sensor is dead or alike.

Is there a way to change to temp reading fan speed changing?

Hope you understand me, and i would appritiate all help u provide me, thank you so much!

Md Noman 1

Reputable
Feb 3, 2017
Hi everyone!

First of all pardon me if i write in a wrong section of the forum.

I will be quick about it it's kinda simple but to my knowlege and understanding of a problem ain't. I have a i7 7700 3.6GHz and i have very anoying fan issue.
My fan runs on cpu usage not cpu temp. Just spiking from 30% of fan speed to 100% and constantly. When i open some application of web browser it goes up to 100% full speed until it opens. U just cant image how anoying it is. It's a stock cooler btw, not very good at cooling but in my bios temps are ok. If i even hold my F5 to refresh desktop it goes mad like its a fire in case so it bump him self into rambo mode 100% not lowering.
Thing i also noticed it when i open something and cpu usage goes up temperature jumps like 20c then gets back, like some kind of sensor is dead or alike.

Is there a way to change to temp reading fan speed changing?

Hope you understand me, and i would appritiate all help u provide me, thank you so much!
The same thing was happening to me the fan was kicking in about 55% load on cpu , I just changed the thermal paste and it solved the problem. Give it a shot.