Question CPU FAN running but there's no boot

May 6, 2021
When I power my pc, motherboard leds are shining, cpu fan is running, gpu fan is running but there is no beeping or booting no video. Any help?

Replaced PSU same thing, got 2/4 ram sticks

Eventually pc powerup sometimes I restart it.

May 6, 2021
If not other lights are lit I'd be trying one stick of RAM and cycle through them in the proper slot.
I'd also try clearing the CMOS and replacing the battery.
I'd also remove all not needed peripherals.
Before I do all of that I have to mention that my PSU has only 4pin cpu cabel, and there's the 8pin cpu connecter on motherboard, insides are. Could PSU be the mainly issue?

8GB DDR3 ( I think one is 1333 and other 1600mhz )
GTX 750 Ti 2gb
Phenom II X4 955
Not sure about motherboard
Some PSU 500w

Well...it sounds like you tried 2 PSUs.....which is why I was tending to think it wasn't the PSU....but the symptoms would fit a bad PSU.

As far as the connector...I think usually 4 would be enough....but I'd have to look at what the MB manual said. You could check that.

May 6, 2021
You can get an adapter to change the 4 pin cpu cable to 8 pin .. don't know if that will solve your issue though. Having different RAM modules sometimes causes things to fail also ... try just one stick of RAM if they are different.

This is just an example so you can see what I mean:
4-Pin to 8-Pin ATX Motherboard CPU Power Supply Adapter

{GoofyOne's 2c worth}
Well...it sounds like you tried 2 PSUs.....which is why I was tending to think it wasn't the PSU....but the symptoms would fit a bad PSU.

As far as the connector...I think usually 4 would be enough....but I'd have to look at what the MB manual said. You could check that.
Okey guys, the mb is
ASUS M4A79T Deluxe.
Done lot of testing, sometimes it boots sometimes not