CPU Fan Speed Control

Nov 3, 2018
Hi, my computer started shutting itself off because of overheating the processor.
Now, I'm trying out BIOS to increase cooler speed, but I can not.
When I start my computer, the fan speed is at a speed of 3500 rpm but does not keep it down to 2000 rpm / 1800 rpm, and I do not know how to keep up the maximum speed.
Sorry for my english, ty for help.
UnWgYQV.png

Solution
The reason I asked about the Intel stock cooler is because they are notoriously poor. If heat is an issue, then I would think about getting something better. It does not have to super fancy. The other thing is that Intel chips made in the last 10 years don't shutdown if they get hot (unless there is something wrong). Instead they slow down to create less heat (thermal throttling). If your computer is shutting down, there might be something else going on.
Nov 3, 2018

Hi, I have only "normal", "silent", "custom" and "disabled". I don't have "full" option :(.

Gigabyte motherboard? Surprising there is no full. What does normal give you? Not enough, I assume.

Some motherboards also come with software that lets you control fan speed. You could check into that.

BUT, let's talk about the root of the problem. An overheating CPU. This should not happen. 51 C in BIOS is on the warm side, but it's not overheating. Are you overclocking/overvolting? Is this an Intel chip with a stock cooler? Is it shutting down just during gaming or at random?

Nov 3, 2018

Hi! Thank your for helping me!
My PC isshutting down just in gaming (PUBG, GTA V, etc.). And this an Intel Chip with a stock cooler, with 4 pins. I'm not overclocking/overvolting.
Right now i check the user's manual, to see if i can get a software or something for it.
Thanks again, mate. I wait for your answer.

EDIT:
I found in user's manual, "CPU Fan Control" and i found here the each option:
"Disabled = Allows the CPU to run at full speeds" but i already checked it and nothing happen.

The reason I asked about the Intel stock cooler is because they are notoriously poor. If heat is an issue, then I would think about getting something better. It does not have to super fancy. The other thing is that Intel chips made in the last 10 years don't shutdown if they get hot (unless there is something wrong). Instead they slow down to create less heat (thermal throttling). If your computer is shutting down, there might be something else going on.

Solution