[SOLVED] Cpu fan speed error

Aug 31, 2020
118647289_10224490736966617_7794387874125200614_o.jpg

Ciao ragazzi!!! qualcuno sa aiutarmi? sto impazzendo, ho un raffreddamento a liquido ma le ventole girano.
Il pc funzionava correttamente poi ad un tratto mi da quest'errore e non riesco a risolverlo.

Solution
Did you do a bios update? If you did or reset bios and your cooler is plugged into a dedicated water cooler header then the bios is looking for RPM on the CPU fan, which it isn't getting because there is nothing plugged into it. Go into bios and ignore the cpu fan speed if the water rig isn't plugged into the header. This will take care of the post error. If the water cooler is plugged into the header then you have some sort of a cooler pump/fan failure that is causing the bios to not detect rpm on the cpu header. I have had to ignore the rpm on all of my water rigs when using a dedicated pump header.
Jun 6, 2020
Hello guys!!! can anyone help me? I'm going crazy, I have liquid cooling but the fans are spinning.
The pc worked correctly then all of a sudden it gives me this error and I can't solve it.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Thanks for the translation, Sveraken. You have a good point there. OP may NOT have made the connections to mobo headers as instructed with the AIO system. In particular, if there is NO item plugged into the CPU_FAN header, that will certainly produce the error shown on the screen.

Darioslim, tell us exactly which maker and model number is your AIO system, so we can look at its inctructions. They all are a bit different, so there is no single way to plug things in that works for all AIO systems..

Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for the translation, Sveraken. You have a good point there. OP may NOT have made the connections to mobo headers as instructed with the AIO system. In particular, if there is NO item plugged into the CPU_FAN header, that will certainly produce the error shown on the screen.

Darioslim, tell us exactly which maker and model number is your AIO system, so we can look at its inctructions. They all are a bit different, so there is no single way to plug things in that works for all AIO systems..

the system worked for 3 years, I didn't change the connections.
thank you very much for the replies and the translation.

jasonf2

Distinguished
Did you do a bios update? If you did or reset bios and your cooler is plugged into a dedicated water cooler header then the bios is looking for RPM on the CPU fan, which it isn't getting because there is nothing plugged into it. Go into bios and ignore the cpu fan speed if the water rig isn't plugged into the header. This will take care of the post error. If the water cooler is plugged into the header then you have some sort of a cooler pump/fan failure that is causing the bios to not detect rpm on the cpu header. I have had to ignore the rpm on all of my water rigs when using a dedicated pump header.

Solution