CPU fan spins then stops, however works normally after cold boot?

Jul 8, 2018
CPU Fan spins briefly and then stops, however the GPU and the rest of the case fans are running.

My specs are:
-NZXT H440 case
-GTX 660 Windforce
-Corsair 600Watt Bronze PSU
-Intel I5 4690K
-MSI Z97 gaming 5 motherboard
-Noctua NH-U12S CPU fan
-Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM DDR3
-Windows 8.1 OS
-WD 1TB HDD

My Noctua NF-12 fans, that are PWM, don't work when shutting down my computer after couple hours of use. When trying to turn the computer back on after using it for a few hours they spin and then stop. However It worked when I left the computer for half a day or so ( cold boot) the computer powers up fine without any issue and I even managed to play some of the games on my computer before shutting it down. The second time I got it turned on after a cold boot I decided to update the BIOS ,since I had cleared the CMOS by taking out the battery. When I went to update the BIOS the system shut off. I left the computer again for a half a day and it managed to power on fine, but with the same problem of course like explained above.

I did look at noctua forums saying it could be pin playout since some motherboards don't support PWM, meaning the pins go by different layout, however I checked my motherboard manual and the pin layout matched that of my Noctua Fan.

I don't know if this PSU related issue or RAM issue since after cold boot the system seems to preform like usual and I can access and run the same programs I did before this issue came to.