[SOLVED] Cpu fan very loud

Aug 11, 2020
I recently did my first build, b450 tomahawk max, amd ryzen 5 3600, 16gb ram, msi gtx 1650 super, 600w 80+ and when i was in the bios i realized my stock cpu fan speed was at 1700rpm, i tried smart fan mode and suddenly it dropped down to 1690rpm which was still loud. I find this very weird because the temperature were 30C when i was on the bios, any way to fix this other than buying a new cpu fan? or recommended settings for fan since i dont want it to be very loud but also dont want my cpu to be hot with low rpm.

Solution
I recently did my first build, b450 tomahawk max, amd ryzen 5 3600, 16gb ram, msi gtx 1650 super, 600w 80+ and when i was in the bios i realized my stock cpu fan speed was at 1700rpm, i tried smart fan mode and suddenly it dropped down to 1690rpm which was still loud. I find this very weird because the temperature were 30C when i was on the bios, any way to fix this other than buying a new cpu fan? or recommended settings for fan since i dont want it to be very loud but also dont want my cpu to be hot with low rpm.
Although accurate temps while in BIOS are not of much use as CPU is under no load.
Although accurate temps while in BIOS are not of much use as CPU is under no load.

Solution