Feb 21, 2019
Hello to everyone,
I'm using Amd Ryzen 5 1600x.
I've had a lot of trouble on my computer. When using computer normally, so not in the game ;
The image on my monitor goes up to 2 seconds when attaching any usb.At the same time, my headset has an electric shock on my microphone.I tried my headset on another computer but it didn't have the same problem. Lately the same problem was on the keyboard. I don't think it's static because it's a little stronger than shock.
These problems are not constant but I usually see them.
I downloaded the AMD Ryzen Master for control purposes. When I saw my processor the temperature was 33, 34 degrees.It is normal but my CPU speed fluctuated between 2.2 Ghz and 3.7 Ghz. And my CPU voltage fluctuated between 0.8v and 1.2v .Then I updated the chipset. and speed 3.7Ghz fixed. .And my cpu voltage fluctuates between 1.2v and 1.45v. At the same time, my temperature rises from 35 degrees to 45 degrees It then gradually drops to 35 degrees.
And im updated BIOS.
So ;
In POWER SAVE mode -> Cpu temperature 33 degrees stable. CPU speed fluctuated between 2.2 Ghz and 3.7 Ghz. At same time voltage 0.8v-1.2v fluctuated.
In Chipset updated -> Cpu speed 3.7 Ghz stable. CPU temperature fluctuated between 33 degrees and 45 degrees. At same time voltage 1.2v-1.45v fluctuated.
Is there something wrong?
Sorry for my English.
Thanks.

Cpu : AMD RYZEN 5 1600X
Mother Board : ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING
Display card : ASUS GTX1050 Ti CERBERUS GAMING

I'd be disconnecting everything, and run your mainboard outside the case to test for these symptoms...(touching the two contacts for PWR SW with paperclip or screwdriver will allow it to power on without power switch leads connected)

Make sure all chassis/mainboard standoffs are positioned correctly....

DIsconnect uneeded USB headers, assorted SATA power/data cables, etc...

Make sure PSU's power cable connected to 3 prong outlet...

THen retest for your strange shorted keyboard/headset mic symptoms..

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you for the answer,
I tried mainboard outside but it didn't change.And I changed the PSU.
I sent my motherboard to the authorized service but they said was no error on mainboard.