CPU Fried Up?

PutinicaMihai

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016
So , lately , my PC had this annyoing issue : restarting by itself . This process started gradually , I mean : at first , it rarely restarted , but now , it's like it's having epilepsy .
I did some research and asked some of my friends about this . After I enter the password and get onto the desktop , there comes a clicking sound repeating . I open the Task Manager to see what is the CPU process while I open a browser or game and it's 100% .And even though , the program works well .
Some say my CPU could be quite fried up or it could be my psu working poorly (but it wouldn't start if it was the psu's fault) . Other sites said it might be more of a software problem , causing the CPU process to raise (wmiprsve.exe , a virus , an anti-virus , bla bla) .
I'm pretty confused...That's why I'm requesting help . So what do you say it is?

PutinicaMihai

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016

Well , it might be virused , but since I had avast! , everything was put to the "chest" and deleted , I don't think I have any virus . I'll try out that hwmonitor and ... why would the hard drive fail?Isn't hard drive meant to retain memory?

Latest posts