May 21, 2020
My CPU (i5 9300h) (-125MV Undervolt) has started heating a lot than before! It also shows higher clock speed than before even though I never Overclocked it! It has also shown decrease in its cinebench score from 1850 (AVG.) to 1650 (AVG.)
What could be the reason for this ?

Solution
Have you monitored the cpu voltage to ensure the undervolt is working? A lot of laptops have had BIOS updates that prevent undervolting as it caused a vulnerability. An idea is your laptop has installed a BIOS update, I know my Dell did a few month ago and I had issues with undervolting.
Have you monitored the cpu voltage to ensure the undervolt is working? A lot of laptops have had BIOS updates that prevent undervolting as it caused a vulnerability. An idea is your laptop has installed a BIOS update, I know my Dell did a few month ago and I had issues with undervolting.

Solution
Jun 20, 2020
My CPU (i5 9300h) (-125MV Undervolt) has started heating a lot than before! It also shows higher clock speed than before even though I never Overclocked it! It has also shown decrease in its cinebench score from 1850 (AVG.) to 1650 (AVG.)
What could be the reason for this ?

When you say "before," what happened between then and now that could have changed? Check and see if a BIOS update got pushed. Likely BIOS update locked the voltage and thus raised the temps. That is what happened to me and I'm still trying to find a fix as I can't downgrade the BIOS without freezing within Windows.

You can lower the clock speed/speedshift of the boost clock to something manageable without effecting performance too much. Instead of running at 3.9GHz on my 8750H, I keep it at 3GHz until I can figure out a voltage fix.