Question CPU goes all the way up to 99% when playing causing mouse lag

JustRave

Prominent
Apr 15, 2021
Hello

Been a while since i started havin this issue while playing games my cpu goes all the way up causing my mouse to lag. The fps is just fine it's only the mouse (works normally when playing on controller) I tryied dusting everything off and replacing the thermal paste, updating drivers and bios, scanning for malwares but no luck. (does with games like Dying Light, RE2 REMAKE and Bordelands 3) All of those games used to run without an problem before.

Thanks for any help
Setup:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 ti
CPU: Intel core i-3 8100
RAM: 16 GB Ram
MB: Z370 A-PRO
Windows 10

JustRave

Prominent
Apr 15, 2021
check cpu temp?
check for malware?
Hello

Checked for malware but nothin (used avast and then malwarebytes)
As for temperature while playing RE2 Remake it went up to 60°C when idle it's around 38.

Also started having issue while playing Team Fortress 2 Task manager chills on around 70-80 when playing the game and then suddenly spikes up to 100% from time to time. Firstly i thought it was my mouse cable just havin issues but realized it was the cpu again. (TF2 never did this before, playing on lowest setting + config)

Hello

Been a while since i started havin this issue while playing games my cpu goes all the way up causing my mouse to lag. The fps is just fine it's only the mouse (works normally when playing on controller) I tryied dusting everything off and replacing the thermal paste, updating drivers and bios, scanning for malwares but no luck. (does with games like Dying Light, RE2 REMAKE and Bordelands 3) All of those games used to run without an problem before.

Thanks for any help
Setup:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 ti
CPU: Intel core i-3 8100
RAM: 16 GB Ram
MB: Z370 A-PRO
Windows 10
Wag.
Check your storage drives for errors.
It's also best not to get them too full.

JustRave

Prominent
Apr 15, 2021
Came with an update.

So the mouse lag in tf2 comes from the mouse it self, i tryied plugging different mouse and the game worked fine. The problem is i switched to Left 4 dead 2 and the original mouse was working just fine. Although the game started having an issue of sudenly spiking down and back up with fps all the time. Also to mention the problem from both of these games havent happen before. It just feels like a mess. Thinking of maybe formatting the disk?

The Mouse im using is Razer deathadder elite