Question CPU/GPU Combos

coneil3822

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
I'm looking to build a new PC with a budget of £2000 ($2488) would anyone be kind enough to list me a few CPU/GPU combos? Everything else I'm fine with but its really bugging me picking what CPU or GPU to use, I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to the technical sides of it. I have tried to watch many youtube videos explaining but its very confusing. Intel or AMD? One of the hardest decision for me to make! Also when it comes to GPU's there are so many different brands and numbers I get lost. Please help me? I will be very grateful.

Hi Coneil. I will try and help you get a build for your budget.

Does this budget include the monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset?

If you do already have a monitor at what resolution and refresh rate are you gonna play with?

If you do not have a monitor what resolution you want it to be and what refresh rate?

What are you gonna use your system for? Gaming and youtube? No editing, encoding etc?

Reactions: coneil3822

coneil3822

Prominent
Nov 1, 2019
Hi Coneil. I will try and help you get a build for your budget.

Does this budget include the monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset?

If you do already have a monitor at what resolution and refresh rate are you gonna play with?

If you do not have a monitor what resolution you want it to be and what refresh rate?

What are you gonna use your system for? Gaming and youtube? No editing, encoding etc?
The budget does not include monitor, mouse or keyboard but you can do one that does if you want, i already have a good headset.
As for refresh rate and res, i currently have a monitor that is fully hd 1920 x 1080p with a 75hz refresh rate. If i need a better one could you please explain why? Ill be using the system for gaming, youtube and general browsing. I thank you very much for your time and effort in advance.