[SOLVED] CPU, GPU, RAM, I have no idea. EZ Debug LED is no help. Posted here before.

Dec 1, 2019
Last summer, I had my first issue. I was playing Subnautica when the thing crapped out completely. EZ debug LED flashed CPU, then VGA, then DRAM as it rebooted. Thought at first it was an overheat issue because the cpu fan wasn't working properly - but then it still crashed. Then I tried replacing the RAM. 1 and 3 slot, 2 and 4 slot, all of em. Didn't matter. Still crashes and when I boot flashes all three lights still. Both of those solutions came from forums like this, and as a last resort I even tried taking it to Best Buy, my local PC dealer, etc., still nothing. Does ANYBODY have ANY idea what's happening? ALSO, when I open photoshop it tells me it has encountered a problem with my GPU and that it is disabling any benefits derived from the GPU.

Task Manager almost always has CPU at 100%, memory spikes to 100% often, and disk at 100% whenever I try to open something.

SPECS:
Motherboard: MSI z170a PC Mate
CPU: Intel Quad Core I5-6600k 3.5 GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Corsair + 8 GB DDR4 Ripjaws
PSU: Corsair CX750
HDD: 1 TB HDD

Last summer, I had my first issue. I was playing Subnautica when the thing crapped out completely. EZ debug LED flashed CPU, then VGA, then DRAM as it rebooted. Thought at first it was an overheat issue because the cpu fan wasn't working properly - but then it still crashed. Then I tried replacing the RAM. 1 and 3 slot, 2 and 4 slot, all of em. Didn't matter. Still crashes and when I boot flashes all three lights still. Both of those solutions came from forums like this, and as a last resort I even tried taking it to Best Buy, my local PC dealer, etc., still nothing. Does ANYBODY have ANY idea what's happening? ALSO, when I open photoshop it tells me it has encountered a problem with my GPU and that it is disabling any benefits derived from the GPU.

Task Manager almost always has CPU at 100%, memory spikes to 100% often, and disk at 100% whenever I try to open something.

SPECS:
Motherboard: MSI z170a PC Mate
CPU: Intel Quad Core I5-6600k 3.5 GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Corsair + 8 GB DDR4 Ripjaws
PSU: Corsair CX750
HDD: 1 TB HDD
Are you running 2x8Gb and 1x8Gb sticks? That's why its crashing. Try with just one stick.