CPU/GPU temp opinions

Oct 7, 2018
Hi, just finnished my first custom water loop build and I'm looking for some oppinions on my temps.
Loop contains of 1x X-flow 360mm slim rad, 1x 360mm slim rad, 1x cpu block, 1x vram block, 1x gpu block and 140 res with D5 revo pump. The flow is res/pump -> x-flow rad -> cpu -> vram -> rad -> gpu.
Hardware is 7700K oc to 4.9GHz @ 1.35V and 1080Ti oc to 2038MHz and 11520MHz memory. CPU is delidded with thermal grizzly conductonaut and gpu also has conductonaut plus alphacool 14kW/mK thermalpads.

Temps while playing FFXIV: Stormblood:
CPU package jumping between 63-73C
GPU at 57C

Temps with prime95 small FFTs and kombustor running
CPU package jumping between 82-85C
GPU at 62C

Idle Temps after running benchmarks
CPU package jumping between 46-60C
GPU at 44C

Are the temps good? feels like the cpu is a bit warmer then expected.

Oct 7, 2018

As I'm playing FFXIV: Stormblood at this moment (Been online for 6h now) with only chrome on second screen, my CPU temps are between 66-73C spiking up to 80 sometimes on 2 cores and GPU temps on 59C

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I missed that part.

Yeah, CPU seems a little warm, and I would agree that if you could drop your vCore a bit, you might see a little improvement in temps.

Are your radiator fans all running at 100% speeds, or do you have them running slower for the sake of lower noise?

Is the D5 pump PWM controlled and running slower, or do you have it set to run at full speed?

Oct 7, 2018
Decided to empty the system and remove the cpu block, and found that the paste did not cover the full ihs just the center, first time using kryonaut instead of artic silver and its less dense so needed to apply more then im used to