Question cpu health

Sep 27, 2020
What does that mean? "CPU Health"?

My cpu is 9900k and I have been using it for some time (2 months) with poor fan (cooler master ma610p) And now I have bought a good water cooler(silver stone 360) And I want to know that my processor was not damaged during that time ؟؟ Is there a software for this test?

Dec 28, 2019
The health of a CPU? I know that CPUs can suffer efficency over a few years of extreme overclocked usage but this recent CPU probably doesn't suffer at this point in time. If you want to test your CPU with the new Cooling solution you bought, just run a CPU benchmark or stress test and see how high the temps go.

Sep 27, 2020
The health of a CPU? I know that CPUs can suffer efficency over a few years of extreme overclocked usage but this recent CPU probably doesn't suffer at this point in time. If you want to test your CPU with the new Cooling solution you bought, just run a CPU benchmark or stress test and see how high the temps go.
aida64 tested (40 min) : temp 56-67 cel

Nov 17, 2020
There are also such utilities that conduct stress testing of the processor. The essence of this verification is that the CPU will be loaded up to 100% with tasks — monitoring utilities will track system performance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Riyad842 CPUs 12
Nisal888 CPUs 3

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS