[SOLVED] CPU help

Jul 1, 2020
Looking for opinions and help trying to decide on a cpu for my gaming pc build, currently choosing between Ryzen 7 3700x, Ryzen 5 3600, and Ryzen 5 3600x. Which would you recommend for a gaming pc build? Don’t really think I’ll do any streaming but it will be used for my college work but I think they’ll all be more than enough for that. Any help or recommendations would be appreciated, I’m also open to other CPU’s as well if someone thinks there’s a better bang for your buck that will fit what I’m looking for. It will be paired with a rx 5700xt. Thanks

Solution
-Gaming PC Build
-Not particular doing Streaming
-College Work
-Bang of the buck(Worth of the Wallet?)

Answer:
R5 3600/3600x is good enough.

PS:
since is Third-Gen Ryzen, make sure the Motherboard BIOS had been updated to latest update due there still some degree of Board been outdated for 2nd-Gen

SM/Madao

Great
Jul 2, 2020
-Gaming PC Build
-College Work

Answer:

PS:
since is Third-Gen Ryzen, make sure the Motherboard BIOS had been updated to latest update due there still some degree of Board been outdated for 2nd-Gen

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution
Jul 1, 2020
-Gaming PC Build
-College Work

Answer:

PS:
Awesome! Do you have any recommendations for motherboards? I was looking at maybe the Msi B450 Tomahawk Max ATX AM4. Thanks