hi,

i have high temperature problem. please help

rig:
ryzen 5 3600
b450 aurus elite
cooler: wraith prism
corsair 3200mhz 16gb
seasonic 750w gold
6 case fun 120mm. on/off resault is same.

use deepcool termal paste
am not well-known about pc. after built , install windows 10. first minutes idle temperature is 50-60c and when i start stress test at 100% cpu temperature is 80-95c. what can i do, my friend has like that sistem(x470) but this temperature on stress is maximum 70c.
as i see problem is voltages but i dont know how to change or what is best for this rig. i was going to go up to 4.2ghz turbo boost.

please help

thanks!

Solution
The Stock cooler for the Ryzen 3600, doesnt handle cooling CPUS well when overclocked. Furthermore you need to remove ONE of the TOP Case fans, Are you able to take a picture of what your case looks like inside? What is happening is that with the TWO on top you are pulling out all the air needed for the wraith cooler instead of letting the air get to it.
Sep 18, 2019
How much thermal paste was applied? I would recommend you reapply the paste and resead the cooler to start with. If you are still having troubles, then a new CPU cooler may be warranted.

little bit in middle, i did what i see in youtube about correct paste appli. fun is working well as i saw. i dont think 60c is normal for start when i am not using any program at first minutes.

Ferimer

Distinguished
The Stock cooler for the Ryzen 3600, doesnt handle cooling CPUS well when overclocked. Furthermore you need to remove ONE of the TOP Case fans, Are you able to take a picture of what your case looks like inside? What is happening is that with the TWO on top you are pulling out all the air needed for the wraith cooler instead of letting the air get to it.

Solution