CPU High Usage After Crash

Matt_713

Prominent
Apr 28, 2017
I was playing "Player Unknowns Battle Grounds" one day and I killed a person in game and as I was about to loot his body my PC crashed and gave me the windows 10 "):" blue screen. (I don't remember if there was an error code) After my PC restarted again I launched the game and noticed that the FPS in game with my usual setting was very low 20-25 FPS. (I would get high 80-90 FPS) I restarted my PC again thinking nothing of it but I opened task manager on my second monitor and now noticed that my CPU % was using 80%-90%. (Before it would be 30%-50%) I ran test on my graphics card thinking it was being i use but it said it was fine. Later installed a CPU burn test to test my CPU, GPU, RAM, 2D graphics, 3D Graphics and Disks but everything passed after a 15 minute test. I explained to my co-worker my problem and he said that my GPU was not using video engine load because my power supply was not good enough. (I had a CX500M) I quickly bought a new power supply and installed it (CX750M) and I still have the same problem. I found out today that video enige load was something videos such as YouTube, movies, ect. My CPU is running really high on all games and don't know anymore options to fix this problem. My coworker said that i might have to reinstall the OS. I need help from any one please.

Build:
CPU: I7-6700K (Water cooled)
GPU: GTX 1080 Founder Edition
RAM: 16 GB Anarchy
Mother Board: Z170X-Gaming 7