[SOLVED] Cpu i7 temp ok?

Solution
8700k did not come with stock cooler.
8700 did but was not very good.(nice words for the kiddies)
You may have a stock cooler but we do not know what CPU it came with.
Idle in bios is one thing when it comes to temps. But when you load it to 100% temps will skyrocket and the fan will get very loud.
The processor will down clock itself until the cooler can keep it at 100c +/- a few degrees.
It will not be good. (more nice words)
8700k did not come with stock cooler.
8700 did but was not very good.(nice words for the kiddies)
You may have a stock cooler but we do not know what CPU it came with.
Idle in bios is one thing when it comes to temps. But when you load it to 100% temps will skyrocket and the fan will get very loud.
The processor will down clock itself until the cooler can keep it at 100c +/- a few degrees.
It will not be good. (more nice words)

Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The math is a no brainer. The bigger the cpu, the bigger the cooler needs to be. That i7-8700k is as big as it got for that generation, it's not going to work out well using the stock cooling solutions, especially an intel E97375-003 which was built for the lower wattage i3/i5 cpus but often shipped with the i7-6700T/7700T/8700T. Never the i7 K cpus.

The math is a no brainer. The bigger the cpu, the bigger the cooler needs to be. That i7-8700k is as big as it got for that generation, it's not going to work out well using the stock cooling solutions, especially an intel E97375-003 which was built for the lower wattage i3/i5 cpus but often shipped with the i7-6700T/7700T/8700T. Never the i7 K cpus.
Thanks for looking up the part numbers on the cooler.
Now we know it definitely cant handle his CPU. IT WILL always be throttling under load.